This past year was packed with a lot of activity and it was extremely hard trying to narrow down our top ten favorite things in 2017, but we did it! We’re looking forward to 2018 and all the new favorite things it will bring!

Moniker General In San Diego is such a great space for creatives, conversation and…coffee! Whenever I make a trip to Moniker I order a black coffee, a latte and sometimes a donut. I always leave feeling inspired and satisfied.

+

 We’ll still fully embrace this trend as we step into 2018. It’s super classy, practical and most importantly, comfortable!
                                                                                              +
 Barre Body Pacific Beach, is a spacious clean studio where you can strengthen and tone your body into tip tuck shape! The instructors are so good! By far my favorite place to get our sweat on!
+
We’re always chasing sunsets and the more we see we realize San Diego sunsets are the best.
+
There were a lot of good bites and great meals in 2017, but Ristorante Savo located in Atrani Italy takes the title for our favorite meal in 2017. It was magical.
+
We’ll be sharing our Italy adventures soon! But for now, you’ll just have to believe us when we say it was our favorite destination in 2017!
+
My love for Paris just got a whole lot deeper. Don’t Be A Tourist In Paris book is SO resourceful.  If you plan a trip to Paris get this book and read it before you go!
+
Minou is a Parisian Creperie located in downtown San Diego that opened this past fall.  This charming Creperie  is the next best thing to actually being in Paris. When you walk in you’ll feel as though you’re actually in Paris and the delicious food has us planning our next brunch date sooner rather than later.
+
Curb Your Enthusiasm came back and it was monumental. Larry David does it again!
+
Frozé. A Frozen Rosé. Pretty basic, but honestly, this will forever be a favorite.
Frozés pictured above
Malibu Farm – Malibu, CA
Firehouse – San Diego, CA
Barking Crab –  Boston, MA
What are some of your favorites from 2017? Follow us on the Instagram and let us know!