This past year was packed with a lot of activity and it was extremely hard trying to narrow down our top ten favorite things in 2017, but we did it! We’re looking forward to 2018 and all the new favorite things it will bring! Moniker General In San Diego is such a great space for […]

Continue Reading

Let the merrymaking begin with this easy and delicious Candy Cane Martini, a festive no fuss cocktail that boasts class and sweetness and might even have your guests lingering around the mistletoe! Ho ho ho, wink wink! This cocktail pairs perfectly with chocolate mouse or chocolate chip brownies. Also, on a side note – tried […]

Continue Reading