I’ve wanted to make an “Ombré ” cake for quite some time. With Easter a few days away I thought it would be fitting to whip up something fun and different for all to enjoy. The Ombré cake process wasn’t as laborous as I anticipated so if you’re looking to change things up in the kitchen, I highly recommend […]

Continue Reading

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Normally I’m not really into the hype of Valentine’s Day but I am into the hype of having an excuse to make a bomb dessert and feel little to no guilt about not having leftovers. Oddly, I have no shame and this tends to happen with this recipe. So if you’re […]

Continue Reading