The weather outside might be frightful, but this rustic chocolate cake is oh- so- delightful, and if you don’t have any place to go, make this cake, make this cake, make this cake! Ok, so now that you’ve heard my Christmas Carole Baking rendition let’s talk about this lovely, chocolaty beauty. This recipe is adapted […]

Continue Reading

The best gift a person can give is there time, attention and love…and champagne, chocolate, candles & anything cheese plate related – am I right?! For all you busy folks that need a little inspiration check out this gift guide. With the exception of the watch, all these gifts range form $2.95- $100.  So pick […]

Continue Reading

Whether it’s the second Tuesday of the month, a full moon, you skipped dinner or you deserve a post workout treat, we all know when the holidays roll around you don’t need an excuse to have a cocktail because this is the time to imbibe! From office parties, to holiday gatherings, I have found it is […]

Continue Reading