Sugar, spice & everything nice, celebrate this holiday season baking up a batch (or two) from the 15 recipes hailing from around the world. Go ahead and give your whisk a whirl and remember the secret ingredient is always love. Click into the cookie title for a link to the cookie recipe. Bake the world a […]

Continue Reading

On a crisp October day nothing beats the aroma of a fresh pot of coffee and bloomed roses – especially when the bloomed roses are in pastry form!  So, once again, my minor obsession with flowers has transcended my vases and has taken shape by way of this simple but elegant Apple Rose Pastry recipe. […]

Continue Reading

While I wait for the fall temps to make an appearance in SoCal I’ll take any chance I can get to channel some of that New England fall vibe into our little Cali home. No place does fall like New England and I am literally counting the days when I can get my fix (3 […]

Continue Reading