Currently Crushing

We know Spring JUST sprung but as each day passes we’re one day closer to Summer, hooray! So, with that said, we’re calling all beach babes & mermaids and sharing some sassy suits and beach accessories that we’re currently crushing on. For Summer Swim 2017 you should expect to see plunging one-pieces, crazy cut outs & strappy details.  We’re especially drawn to these playful prints and plunging necklines which are bold enough to make a statement but are also tasteful and flirty. Whether you’re lounging  poolside, catching a big wave, or playing beach games these suits will provide the coverage and class you need!

 1 – Tote/ 2 – Monochrome   / 3 – Palm  /  4 – Pink Plunge / 5 – Beach Towel / 6 – Delilah

Another crush worthy topic that I feel is boast worthy is Fine-Art Photographer and New York Times Bestselling Author on a mission to make every day a getaway – Gray Malin.  Gray curated the photograph below and it gives me all the feels and leaves me so inspired. Gray has traveled to the worlds most sought after beach destinations and has captured unique and breathtaking shots from all angles. His work is truly remarkable &  captivating.

No Comments

Leave a Reply